
Olivia I just can't believe how fast time as flown by! We love you so much and are so grateful that you came into our lives 6 months ago.
You have changed our lives for the better and were an answer to oh so many prayers for years and years!
You are our daughter, you are meant to be in our family. Heavenly Father new the right time for you to join us. Trust me I have thanked him so many times for little blessings that come into our lives. We are so grateful for your birth mom and how she new what was best for you and she was selfless with her actions. We love her!
All those times when people would say "oh it will happen when it's supposed too" and I wanted to punch them in the face!
You are perfect! We love your little chubby toes and fingers.
We love how when you look at us with the perfect little smile after we have given you a simple toy, and you look at us like "oh you guys are the greatest!"
We love your curly curly hair. I find myself just bursting into laughter during the day when I look at you from across the room and all I see is this out of control hair! LOVE IT! It's a blessing in disguise because I don't know how to do hair!
We love how you dance and laugh and you think your the funniest thing ever!
We love how you run NOT walk everywhere!
We love how you wave to strangers and then get shy when they say how cute you are!
It's nearly impossible to write down all the things we love about you but I will try.
We love you Little Miss O! We waited a really long time to celebrate and so now it's PARTY TIME!!
Love, Mom and Dad





12 comments:
She is just so cute! And I am so happy for you and Casey that she is part of your family! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Miss O! I love you so much! Your mom is right ... you are truly an answer to years and years of prayers! We cannot imagine our family without you!
There are so many fun things that I love about you! I love how you scrunch up your nose and make that funny face! I love that when we went shopping last week, you laughed at everything and covered your mouth like you are 5 years old. I love, love, LOVE your goey kisses! You are amazing and I'm proud to be your auntie!
We send lots and lots of kisses to you on your special day! Wish we could be there with you! But until we see you again ... WE LOVE YOU LIV!
Olivia is such a precious baby! Happy Birthday.
I love all the pictures you took of her!
Happy 1st Birthday, Olivia!
Wish we could be closer and hit up that tea party, I'm sure it's going to be an awesome bash. Have fun!
Happy Birthday Miss Olivia! We love you!
So cute my! I love it. I hope she has a great tea party tomorrow night. I wish I was able to come. They get big so fast.
We love you Olivia! Happy Birthday! What a sweet blessing she is. There is no doubt that she was meant for you and Casey!
I can't believe she is 1! I love her! Happy birthday Olie! I love the pic of her with the black and white background!
Hope you had a great 1st birthday. We love you so so much.
So stinkin' cute!!!
Amy!! I just adore the pictures of Olivia! THEY ARE SO CUTE! You did a great job planning her birthday... Kudos Kudos!!
Happy Birthday Baby Olivia...You are beautiful and the luckiest girl around...!We love you and can't wait to see you in just 3 weeks!
Post a Comment