February 9, 2009

When is to young to have a temper tantrum????

I don't know what I did but apparently I am THE WORST MOTHER EVER!!! It was probably something to do with me NOT letting her drink 409 or play in the toilet. I guess I deserve to be in "time out".




And she discovered her shadow the other day! Looks like 6 more weeks of winter!!!


5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love it! I put Grant in time out the other day- it was sad but funny. He throws QUITE the tantrums these days and he's 17 months so... you're right behind us! I feel bad, but when he throws himself on the floor, I can't help but laugh. I even have a few pictures myself. I love when their personalities really shine through. Only a couple of weeks till I can finally meet this cute girl! Can't wait!

Jill said...

Miss Liv: If your mom is being mean to you, you just hop on the next bus to SG and come stay with Aunt Jill, K? (j/k Lou) Oh, and about the 6 more weeks of winter ... that could also be avoided if you came to SG. SEE? you need to come and visit! (Do you get the feeling that I MISS YOU!)

Love ya!

Coatsy's said...

That is so funny!!!! Did she stay on her head like that the whole time? Well Anytime she needs a time out send her on over to my house. Sindee, you, I and the little girls all need to have a lunch date or tea party....... I would love to see you and Olivia.

nancy said...

I love it!!!

Amy M. said...

What? You did not let your daughter drink 409...what kind of mother are you? Ha ha. I think that is hysterical. She is so stink'n cute. I cant wait to see her in person. Lots of kisses, thats for sure.