February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

Thanks Ryan and Deb for hosting a smashing party!
We are going to play a little game with this picture......
What's missing??????
Answer - see below

.... the women duh!! We are of course slaving ourselves away in the kitchen making sure that the guys bellies are full, cups are re-filled, etc!
Kidding you guys are great and would NEVER say anything about
"the kitchen and that's where we should be"
because you know the consequences!!!


Give the kids a fridge, plastic, and cousins and they are good as gold!


Love this kid, I could just eat him up! In some ways it freaks me out because he looks just like his dad and I have flash backs of when I was 4 years old.
The good, the bad, and the ugly memories!



Thanks guys again we always love coming to your house and trashing it.. hey yours or ours!

1 comment:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

How funny! I think we were all in the kitchen because we really didn't care about the game. Besides watching the lil' people get into mischeif is way more fun!