February 17, 2009

Amy "The Klepto" Part Duex!

So to answer all your questions as to what I did with my "purchases" (wink wink) here is my response!

And if you are lost and confused, see the post below and bring yourself up to speed!

So what did I do? The question of the day!

I ....... booked it! Knowing that I would pay for them. I HAVE called the customer service and notified them of my misdoing and she was very polite and said to just bring the tags in when I could. She thanked me for being honest, so I rewarded myself with 12 ding dongs!

But honestly to this day (only 4 days later) I still haven't paid for them. BUT I WILL! Chill baby chill!

And to defend myself from all of you who don't trust me (reading your comments) I have since taken care of any "items" that I may have stolen/borrowed in a previous time of my life!

JON and RYAN, I don't believe it. Jon I did teach you many things, and stealing isn't one of my prouder moments. I like to think of the time that I charged you for piano lessons when you were 5 and I was 8. Or Ryan, the street signs I "found" that just ended up in my room in high school, doesn't justify you not trusting me! You have trusted me with your children have you not!! So I would have thought we were past any trusting moments. I expect a letter of apology in the mail.

3 comments:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

What is this "mail" you speak of?

The Thurstons said...

When did I ever say I "trusted" you with my children? Mom, and Deb's mom, must have been out of town when we asked you to watch them.

I'm kidding...of course.

Although, until this recent "episode" at the "bull's-eye" how many years had you been clean as a recovering klepto?

Whatever happened to Shenene and the infamous flock of lawn ornaments?

TheShippenFamily said...

I did the same thing at Gap but got stopped by security half way down the mall.