
So we went to the doctor the other day and had to get Miss Liv current on her shots, she is in the 75% of weight and height, (20 lbs and 28" tall) so she's our healthy little chunky monkey!! She has started to take her first steps, she can stand on her own for minutes but hasn't yet got the confidence to walk on her own yet. She is absolutely hilarious though, she is tickleish and will wave "HI" to you. The other day at church when the primary kids were singing she started laughing/screaming and was waving to all of the kids.
Our first "food in the hair" experience

Discovering new things always!

See look how big I am!
She was so tired this night and I was finishing up something so I just handed her the bottle to get her started so I could then take her and rock her to sleep....um we didn't make it that far.
2 comments:
Man I love her. Her hair is getting so long.
Miss Liv ... You are the cutest thing EVER! I miss you tons and can't wait to love on you next week! Get ready cause we're gonna party!
Lots and lots of hugs and kisses ... Aunt Jill
Post a Comment