
30 Days in PJS's Challenge
(not really in your pajama's that may be a little embarrassing at church, family parties etc)
So Casey came home the other night and said that he had challenged his students to do a "30 Day PJS's Challenge" (PRAYER, JOURNAL, & SERVICE). He said that he felt guilty for giving this challenge and then not doing hit himself.
So it is our goal as a family to do this and individually. It's ironic that he came home that day,because not 2 hours before that I was crying my eyes out at home feeling overwhelmed, stressed, inadequate, you name it and I was feeling it. And I knew that there were certain things in my life that I needed to change and by doing these three simples things I will lose the concern about myself and notice the important things around me. I am really excited about all of the individual challenges because I know that I can grow from each of them. I'm excited to look back 30 days from know and read my journal, notice the prayers that have been answered, and hopefully be able to serve those around me that need it.
So I challenge all of you, in addition to all of the other things you have going on (not to mention it being December Crazy Month) but what a better way to calm things down and take time for the more important things. If you feel so inspired leave a comment and let me know if you accept this challenge!!!
5 comments:
What a sweet idea! I accept!!!!!Love ya... MOM
Amy,
I am so bad at journaling and so I started doing it on ldsjournal.com. I love it! Sounds like a great challenge.
Amy, She is BEAUTIFUL.... Sindee told me to look at your blog and I had along time ago, then you went private... I'm am so HAPPY for you guys... I know how it feels to wait so long and then to have that little miracle come... She is amazing. Do you live in Salt Lake? I'm going to add you to my link list so I can follow along.... I would love to do lunch with you and Sindee and the girls one night, it would be alot of fun. My little girl will be 3 in Febuary... CONGRATS!!!!
I so need that challenge. I am a terrible person for not reading my scriptures like I should..so I will do it!
Your family pictures are so dang cute by the way! I need pictures of Jared and I but I am afarid they will look like engagements..maybe we could have our dog in it too!
I'm in on the "30 Days in PJS"...I so need the boost, just glad you didn't ask us to go withoug diet coke for 30 days!
Post a Comment