November 12, 2008

A tid bit of info


So I’ve been thinking a little bit about what things make me happy???? We went to the mall tonight and I came across a little something that sparked my thoughts. It’s a beautiful booth called …”HICKORY FARMS”. I love their beef sticks!!! So I wanted to blog about a few things that simply make me happy. Here’s just a few……..

(in no particular order)

Cute shoes

A good run

The beach

A clean car

Happy family

Laughter

A good picture

Surprises

That perfect pen

Cupcakes

A good meal

Funny jokes

Fall

Ramen noodles cooked just perfectly

Making others happy

Yoga

A good book

Blogging about stuff that makes no sense to anyone else

(kindo like a Seinfield episode)

Clean sheets

A rain storm while the sun is shining

Summer nights

Music I can dance or cry to

Bread

Text messaging

Knee socks

This is my life and I have the ability to determine what makes me and those around me happy!!! Deep thoughts by Amy Twitty!!!

7 comments:

Amy M. said...

Amy,
I am so sad that I missed you and your darling little "babes". Olivia is beyond cute! I am so glad to hear that everything worked out so great. You and Casey deserve every bit of it!!! Next time you are down, give me a call. Olivia needs to get to know her "Auntee Amy".

Lindsay and Mike said...

You are too funny! Just reading your list makes me happy!

jEn said...

yes a coke run sounds great! beef sticks?

Sandi said...

Amy,
Congrats on your new addition. I loved hearing about all the excitment from Jill. I would love to meet her sometime. Take care!

nancy said...

Man I miss that cute little lady.

CaraDee said...

Isn't Lady Gaga the BOMB?? I bought her album last week and it ROCKS! It's all I want to listen to. Kudos.

CaraDee said...

Oh, and where do you shop for most of her cute clothes? She is a fashionista already.