We went to Gardener Village/Archibalds today before going to Ryan and Deb's to watch the BYU game. It just happened to be the "WiTcHes FeStIvAl" which was fun with all of the kids in their costumes and they do an amazing job there of decorating. If only I had all the money in the world to buy all of the fun craft and fabric they have there. DRREEAAAMM.... Dream Dream Dream, SING ALONG WITH ME!! Anywho it was fun, a little crazy because it was the first day of Fall Break so we were in "stroller heaven". Which now I contribute to so I'm a little less frustrated by them. So if anyone is looking for a fun activity to do, while the weather is still cooperating I recommend it. Happy Trails!!!


2 comments:
Olivia is so adorable!! We are going to see the witches this week! Glad you are now part of the stroller chaos!!
You guys are such cute parents!!!
Post a Comment