August 18, 2008

Happy 60th Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!


Grandma and Grandpa are the perfect examples of who I want to become. They are the cute couple you see when you walk down the street and see two people holding hands and you say to yourself "thats how I want to be when I get old"! The are truly in love and have shown our family that two people can make it. They have raised an amazing family by their own works. I love you grandma and grandpa and thank you for all the memories!!!

3 comments:

The Thurstons said...

I'm not exactly sure why we attempt to take pictures when we are at the same event as you. Your pics are so good, they make anything we take look like something from Mom's old brick camera.

Good work Mamay.

Christine said...

That is such a cute idea that you went back to all those places for your anniversary. How fun.
Hey, I changed my blog to private beacuase of some weirdo. I don't have your email address so email it to me so I can add you to my list of normal people who can read my blog. :) My email is cswcook@hotmail.com

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Yes, I will agree those pictures are awesome! Did you change them to sepia in Photoshop, or did you take them that way? At any rate... I love them! We need you to do our family pics soon! ;)