That is so funny. I want to come to your planning meetings now! :) This is cracking me up because I'm doing a surprise party for Brad tomorrow. SHHHHHH! Don't say anything!
I am waiting for Brad to get home so we can go for his surprise party. All I can think about is this post. I feel just like the crazy lady right now. I can hardly stand it! I'm blogging to try and keep my mind off of it.
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
8 comments:
That is hilarious!
That was such a great show.
Okay ... I nearly wet my pants! That is awesome!
That is so funny. I want to come to your planning meetings now! :) This is cracking me up because I'm doing a surprise party for Brad tomorrow. SHHHHHH! Don't say anything!
chris and i saw this saturday and were busting up.
funny stuff for sure.
I am waiting for Brad to get home so we can go for his surprise party. All I can think about is this post. I feel just like the crazy lady right now. I can hardly stand it! I'm blogging to try and keep my mind off of it.
I tried to view the video, but it says it's not available anymore? Dang it!
We just watched that sketch again on a rerun. Dang, that was funny.
Post a Comment