April 2, 2008

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

Okay so apparently we are the two MEANEST people on the face of the earth and we now have NO friends! So if you haven't figured it out yet, YES we were kidding. We figured after eight years we have to laugh about it and what are the chances that I would tell all of you ON MY BLOG!!! If that were the case, there is my evidence the Blogging is taking over the WORLD! Plus after I received tons of threatening and random calls, texts, & messages (some from people I don't even know) I figured I had to tell the truth! I (Amy) have to take credit, this was my idea. I am now going to be the girl who cried wolf and when it does happen, I will have to show your our babies birth certificate before you believe me.
And Nancy, I'll send you a check for the outfit you bought. Heaven knows we need more baby clothes! Again I really am sorry for the hopes, heart attacks, excitement, and now anger that I have caused. Please forgive me... I feel like I need to go see my bishop now and ask for forgiveness I feel like crap. Don't pretend we aren't friends if you see me on the streets, let's move on, let's get past this, give me another chance!!! I have learned a lesson though, we truly have a lot of good friends/family who really do love us and care about us. So thank you!

7 comments:

nancy said...

Good hell that was mean. You guys can play all the jokes you want, and when it is time that will be one lucky kid!!! I wish I could be your kid. I would be the most loved best dressed kid in the world. Lets not even think about the great birthday parties you'd have! Love ya both.

CaraDee said...

I forgive you, because I am a better person than you.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay! I'm glad we found each other in the blogging world. When I first looked at your blog, I just started scrolling through it (kind of skimming it)...that's when I saw the picture of the pregnancy test. I seriously thought you were pregnant (I even told Mike) until I started actually READING the posts. Yes, you are very mean! :) But, you two are so cute & fun that I GUESS we can forgive you!

CaraDee said...

Okay okay, YOU'RE ON! HAPPY NOW???

Christine said...

I'm glad I missed that, because I would have been going crazy with excitement for you guys! It just goest to show how many people are rooting-sp? for you guys!

Aubrey said...

you are so wicked.
but, you know, i just can't find it in my heart to be mad.

let's still be friends, ok?

Brenda said...

Oh, man. I bet you were in trouble! That was a pretty good one though.