April 21, 2008

Girls Night Out!





Okay so this happened a couple of weeks ago and I failed to post it! Sorry ladies! I went out with some of our old neighbors (go Cold Springs!!) and it was great to see them and laugh. They are hilarious and true good friends, even though I don't see them much, when we do get together it's as nothing has changed. Thanks girls for a fun night.
Oh and that ginormous (Yes I made up this word) salad, yes I ate all of it. Anyone who knows me, knows that I can eat. Like Casey says "This girl can Eat", and I'm proud of it!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I miss the Cold Spring Days. You ladies look lovely!

CaraDee said...

Oh, and who is that mysterious brunette sitting next to you? I'd like to meet her....I was so busy with my avacado egg rolls that I didn't notice that you ate it all. You sick sick woman. Oink. ha