

So we got together this weekend with my two best friends Aubrey and Sindee (and their hubbys) for a little din din. We actually expanded our wings and tried something different than Chilies or Rumbi. We went up to Salt Lake and when to Settebello for a real Italian pizza and then went to "The Bakery" for dessert. It was fun to just laugh and remember all the immature but very funny things we used to do. It was an awakening to all the crazy things we did, (not really) but we thought we were pushing the limits. A couple things we did that I swear if my girls do I will kill them, okay who are we kidding, I'll be the one driving!
1. Throw raw hot dogs at passing cars, preferably during the summer when their windows are down.
2. Take Christmas trees that have been put out for the garbage man to pick up, put them back on the doorstep leaning into the door, ring the doorbell and run. You can imagine the outcome!
3. Taking others students "pretend babies" for their adult roles class, take them hostage and get money in return so that they can pass their class. (Hey I had gas to pay for)
I'm deeply sorry for all the pain I caused my parents growing up. Payback is in my future I can feel it!!
5 comments:
How fun! I know you will be the one drivignyour girls around. You may even take a trip past the MTC I mean why not!
Amy, I wish I could have been one of your friends/roomates growing up. It would have been so fun!
PS You look so good with long hair. I love it!
Ha ha! I loved those times in HS! I don't think I ever participated in the hot dog thing, but that was super funny to remember about!! And how about stealing things like the stuffed lamb from someone's yard and making it a pet? Or dancing in the street light of the empty church parking lot? Those were funny times. Are you up for a new prank? I have an idea...
Remember the little pet sheep we had? Shananay and Moweesha were their names!
Why the crap was I not at this dinner???? Gonna have to do it again.....
-KC
Um... I want those pictures too woman!
Post a Comment