January 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Casey!!!

Casey turned the big 31 this year! Let's just say that the day was pretty eventful. You know how birthdays aren't that big of a deal when you get older, well we started the night of by going to get our Drivers License renewed!! Exciting I know, you all are jealous. Then we went to dinner where no lie immediately leaving the restaurant literally lost it in the mall parking lot, I got sick and puked for about 10 minutes. Were off to a good start. It all turned out in the end, Casey and I have a fun time no matter what we are doing. Happy Birthday Babe!

11 comments:

Amy M. said...

Hooray, you updated your blog. Jill, told me about how much fun they had while they were up there. You guys are the best. Happy Birthday Casey, I'm glad it was a good one.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Casey!! ps was there ever a more gorgeous couple?!? I don't think so!!!

Jill said...

Hey Lou! Very cute updates on the blog! Hope Cas had a great day! We had TONS of fun at your NYE party and look forward to next year's party!

Love and miss ya tons!
Your sis

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Casey! (and you too Amy!)
You all are about the cutest.

xoxo,
Aubrey

emily said...

Happy Bday Casey!! Bummer you got sick! Yuck!!! Way to not let it ruin the fun. It was way good to see you guys the other night at Jamee's~ Em

Ashlee said...

I saw that on my calendar and never got a card/email out. How lame am I? I hope it was a good day- sounds eventful! :) Thanks for the update- we missed you! Happy New Year!!!

CaraDee said...

Happy Bday Casey! You are another year older, but are you another year wiser????

Unknown said...

Happy 31st Casey! It seems like it was just yesterday when you were in diapers!
Love you guys!
PS - you guys are super HOT!
xoxo
Sindee

emily said...

Hey Amy, I closed made my blog private and I sent your invitation to your work email (?). What email do you use for this and I will add that to my viewers. email me: emilygarrison@msn.com

Em

Cowan Family said...

Amy,
You're house is so pretty. I'm super jelous. Emily convinced me that I needed to start a blog so I thought I would say Hi. You and Casey are so cute. I hope he had a great birthday

Christine said...

Hey, it was so fun seeing you the other week. I looked DISGUSTING though! Glad Casey had a good birthday