We had a blast picking up the leaves at Nana's this weekend. Okay until I have a kid of my own, I result to taking plenty of pictures of my newphew Nolan. It's so hard to take pictures of him with those baby blue eyes! Hardly, this kid cracks me up. And its not that he's the favorite he's just the only one that lives nearby. (Hint Hint) By the way he was a train conductor for Halloween
Oh man was I happy to hear from you! So fun to see your cute pictures...your house looks awesome...where is it? Are you still out by me? I haven't seen you at the smith's buying your smokes lately? Everyone in my fam is doing good. Have you talked to KC lately...you should call him...he might have news. Tell Casey hi...love you guys! Kristin
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
2 comments:
I have never seen a child who looks more like his parent then Nolan. He IS Ryan! So cute!!!
Oh man was I happy to hear from you! So fun to see your cute pictures...your house looks awesome...where is it? Are you still out by me? I haven't seen you at the smith's buying your smokes lately? Everyone in my fam is doing good. Have you talked to KC lately...you should call him...he might have news. Tell Casey hi...love you guys!
Kristin
Post a Comment