YEA they painted our front door! The only things I cared about the house were the front door and the cabinets! Can't you picture it with a cute wreath. Cheesy I know but hey.

This is our crazy black & white bathroom. We really live on the edge don't we?
Can you tell that nothing else exciting is happening in our lives besides this house???
3 comments:
This is the cutest house EVER ... in the whole entire history of the WORLD! Holy Cow! I LOVE IT! Congratulations Twits! You are HOMEOWNERS! Enjoy!
Love ya bunches!
Jill
I love the green- ADORABLE! And that black and white bathroom rocks! I wish we could build again... there are so many things I have in my brain I'd like to do. Nothing sucks more than having something ugly in your house (like pillars in the entry!) that you didn't pick. Boo. But anyway, your house looks stinkin cute and I'm sure it's by far the best on the block. Enjoy that house- you deserve it! :) Post pictures once you're all moved in! You have SO much going in your lives, are you kidding? You guys are the busiest people ever. Thanks for the updates!
Amy,
Seriously, your house is beyond cute! Your green is so cute, and I love the thick b-board that is on the walls. Great idea!!! When we get closer on my house, you'll be the one I will be calling for ideas.
Post a Comment