November 19, 2012

Thankful for.....

Thanks to Smallfry. We had this cute and simple download for some afternoon fun. 
I asked Olivia what she was thankful for and her response was ........

Ummm I am thankful for our house, mud piles (? she got me on this one) our family, and after thinking a minute my cuteness (this may or may not have something to do with the fact I tell her 412 times a day how stinkin cute she is and I love her)
 
We have plenty to be thankful for.  Sure we don't have all our wants and needs checked of our list. But we sure do have a lot on our thankful list.  I have been trying this month to really think about all that we have been blessed with. Like many, the past few years have been really hard on our family, but honestly the most important thing is that we are a family, we have our health, jobs, cars that run, amazing family members, and our faith to keep us going. 



No comments: