September 23, 2012

Weekly goals

I was just reading a friends blog and she inspired me!  Inspired me to keep it simple yet set some goals for myself. So I can look back at the end of the week and be proud of myself for accomplishing something. I know we all can accomplish good things, but I believe that  #1 that it is important that we make time for ourselves 2 mins or 45 mins #2 remember that we do good things big or small #3 don't be to hard on ourselves throughout the week and give ourselves a pat on the back every once in a while!  It of course is a crazy week, just like it was last week and next week will be the same. But it is my goal to try and take a few mins each day to do these things! So here are my goals for the week. 

#1 - read to Olivia every night before bed!
#2 - no fast food! (this is gonna be a kicker)
#3 - work out for 30 mins everyday
#4 - spend 15 mins a day reading conference talks or scriptures
#5 - drink 64 oz of water a day
#6  - limit myself to one 44 oz of Diet Coke (this may seem extreme, but trust me this is a major cutback)
#7 - spend 30 mins a day just talking with Casey (no distractions ie. instagram)
#8 - eat fruits and veggies daily
#9 - go to bed before 11
#10 - enjoy my week, make the most of everyday, and like I tell Olivia laugh everyday!

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

wonderful goals! good luck with the dc one :)