I go camping once a year. Not because I hate it, because that's about as often as I really want to go. My family has been camping in Midway for the past 40 years, never missed a year!
It is the best of times, gathering with cousins who are like siblings, seeing our families grow and grow and grow. But the best part of Wasatch is what I called "being forced to be together". Not that kind of forced, like I don't want to be there. The kind where we don't have any other distractions, just each other, bee's, coolers loaded with Diet Cokes, golf balls, winter coats and flip flops.
I was about to go into shock when I couldn't get instagram, but then came to the realization that life will go on. Big improvements folks! You can see past years Wasatch's here, here, and here, and here
My adorable Grandma Murph who started this tradition over 40 years ago!
Jill and Greg had an eventful weekend, skinned knee within 12 minutes of driving 5 hours to get there. Flat tire, and locked keys in the car. Sheesh drama drama drama! Kidding Jill!
We had a squirrel friend who literally ate probably 14 candy corns right by our feet.
And Liv and Eme played well this time, whew! These two are soul sista's.
I swear we have the cutest babies in our family!
If this picture of me isn't a an advertisement for sleep deprivation I don't know what is.
And isn't my hubby hot, even with the stach!
Wasatch is all about veggin, reading books, catching up on conversations, and walks!
The teepee and tent were of course a hit.....for about 12 seconds!
Josh and Liv have a special bond!! It's the cutest thing.
Sunday breakfast is always one of my favorite parts of Wasatch.
I mean really add bacon to any party and I am there!






















1 comment:
We just started a family camping tradition and it was wonderful. Loved your photos! Looks like you had warmer weather than we did!
Post a Comment