I admit I copied a neighbor and used our storage space under our stairs for liv's playroom.
Sure, we gave up some space we had for all of my crap stuff but I think is worth it.
I did it one night after she went to bed and suprised her in the morning.
Already it's like a private club and when she is having one of her "moments"
I've already been told that I'm not invited!
So when we have days like this.....it comes in very handy dandy!!!




5 comments:
Super cute, you did an awesome job! Avi has those same wellies I love them :)
that is darling! i love the curtains ;)
Too Cute! And, your little one is adorable;)
Wishing you a great week!
Jodie
you put that together in one night?? okay i already knew you were talented but this hands down means you're simply amazing!
So stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment