November 21, 2011

Wasatch Day #3

Saturday is usually reserved for the mom's to craft and the guys to go golfing.
That doesn't happen the past couple of years because thankfully there are many little ones running around. 
So this year we decided to each take a turn and come up with a craft for the kiddos to do.





As you can tell we played a lot of football, did some "fishing" at the local pond,
lounged around, slept in lawn chairs, and played kid games.













The finished product with all the great grand kids hand prints!!!





Then I think the highlight of the weekend was the movie outside at night!!!



2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So fun! Love the outdoor movie!

Unknown said...

What a fun time! I can already hear Jill saying "AMY why in the %@&$ did you put that picture of me with my hat on?!"
I don't know why she hates every single picture ever taken of her~but I love her to death!
The new play room is DARLING! Someday I will be as talented as you and your sister. Someday...