May 13, 2011

Shake it sista!


This is where Liv and I have been spending every Thursday morning together for the past couple of months.
And I LOVE IT!
I swear it is the best entertainment all week.
There is just something about watching your child develop and see her personality when she doesn't think you are watching.  It's classic!!

I will give you and idea of what I mean as I explain these pictures.
See below that "pose" she is doing? Well that's what they do at the end of class, they each take a turn showing their bad selves off and their mad skills. 
Typically the other girls will do a cute twirl or toe touch.
Not Olivia, it usually involves a crab walk, yes I said crab walk, or jumping jacks!


She does a really good job of listening, (when she chooses to). 
She and one other girl are by far the youngest in the class, by at least a year,
but sometimes she watches the other girls and does what they do. 
Let's just say I'm used to hearing Mrs. Ali say "Olivia go back to your spot please"


She is a social butterfly already. In the first picture she is concerned about a owee that one of the girls had on her elbow that Olivia spotted from across the room and dashed to see her right in the middle of dance. 

The next picture doesn't show it well but she is shaking that booty.
Shake it sista.  Show em what yo mama gave ya!


So much fun and thanks Mrs. Ali for putting up with all of us!! 

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

So.flipping. Cute. I love it. She is such a doll,

Lindsay and Mike said...

I can't wait for Viv to start taking dance! Soooo fun!!