May 11, 2011

run like the wind

The other day I had a not so brilliant idea.
I said "self, how about we go drive the route for the ridiculous 13.1 miles your going to run
and torture yourself with the very visions you will experience on that day." 

Oh what a great idea!!! 

Actually it was a fun little adventure with my ever so daring sidekick!  
We had a great time and plus it's fun to hear her try and say momtams (mountains) 

My sister in law Melanie, and a friend Rachelle have been training and it's been fun to spend the mornings with these hilarious crazy women.  I know they are the one's who are going to get me across that finish line.
I am actually scared to death and am convinced I'm going to poo my pants, 
but as one of my favorite characters would say (Clark Griswold) 

"It's all part of the experience" 
  


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Now THAT looks like a BeAuTiFuL route! Good luck with your 1/2 marathon! I just ran one last weekend...through Indianapolis and around the Indianapolis 500 speedway...not so pretty! :) Drink 1/2 cup of coffee about an hour before your run! ;)

Sharstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharstin said...

hey i am pretty sure i recognize this! is if the ogden half route? one of my fav courses--marathon and half, i will be there too girly! and you will love every second of it!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you'll POO your pants, you may tinkle a bit. ;)