I've said it once and I'll say it again I love planning parties. Especially when it involves my little munchin! I literally can't sleep at night thinking of all the things I want to do and usually end up texting my sis at midnight to share with her my ideas and then she says "oh you should try this as well" Genius!!
I can't believe she is getting so big. I literally have moments throughout the day where I sit in awe of all that she is learning and it gets me all vaclempted!! I love you Liv!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Here I thought it was Casey, until you called him (her) your little munchkin. Happy birthday Olivia!
ok so I had the same idea with the owl for Larkyn's bday invitations this year!! WTH can you read my mind or something sheesh! Super cute tho! I can't believe she is going to be 3!!!!
She is absolutely adorable and love the design.
Post a Comment