Remember when I said I was going to do something with this......
Well Jump Back Jack!!! I actually followed through on something I said I was going to do.
It actually didn't take long. The longest part was trying to stop Olivia from running on the fabric while I had it laid out on the floor to put the pattern together. Sheesh child you can jump on it all you want when it's on your bed.
Don't mind the frightening pictures of me below, it was a NO MAKEUP, NO HAIR kind of a day!
Thank goodness for my Mom though. The thoughts of binding my first quilt scared the bajebees (say it how it sounds) outta me.
So thanks Mom for holding my hand and guiding me through the baby steps. I've learned a lot from this little lady.




10 comments:
Way to go it looks great!! You did such a good job. Love ya.
Oh my gosh...so stinkin cute! I wish i had even 1 creative bone in my body. I have a ton of old Nutcracker ballet sweatshirts that I want to make into a quilt. My Grandma was going to help me and then I moved...Boo.
It turned out super cute Miss Olivia!
I love it...I can't sew worth anything, I'm impressed!
thank you for doing an actual binding on the quilt. it looks fantastic by the way, you did such a great job!
One word...amazing.
Way to go girlie! It looks great!!! And, you are beautiful with or without makeup!
That's awesome! I want to learn how to do stuff like that! Or at least sew a pillow! I'm a tard. I need someone holding my hand (aka doing it for me) the whole time! haha. It's soo cute!
Great job! My goal is to have a quilt I made on every bed in our house. I'm almost their, just not my own bed!
Beautiful I am so glad you choose to link up at upcycled awesome.
Post a Comment