November 4, 2010

Thankful #2

Give Thanks #2


Today I'm thankful for #1 a daughter who shows me simple reminders of how sweet and innocent she can be. Although I'm amazed at how quickly she can turn from happy to possessed crazy child.  But the other day we were out for a walk and her baby fell on the ground and daddy did know it but he was dragging poor "black baby" as she calls her, for a few feet. Poor baby had a few ouches and she was determined to take care of her all day.  Its a good reminder to me of how grateful I am for those sensitive moments we have and I need to be more aware appreciative of those moments when I can be more sensitive to others and when they are watching out for me as well.

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So sweet! She's following in your good mama footsteps already!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Love me some Livs! She is the cutest, funniest, dang thing!