November 1, 2010

Happy November!

I have decided to make November my gratitude month.  It's what it should be right?  For heavens sake I went to Wally World today and they already have a giant Christmas Tree at the entrance and all the decor to decorate all of Utah County.

I stole this idea from my lovely sister. It may seem cheesy, but for good golly don't we all have SOMETHING, ok plenty to be grateful. If nothing else this is a good reminder for me personally to take a moment to truly think of something, big or little, petty or silly, it may be there's something.  I believe if in positive thinking, someday's more than others, but if silly old me who is grumpy and can always find something that is going wrong in my life can find something good, than there's something to be said. 

Enough already Amy get on with it......
So everyday this month I will write about something, in no particular order.  

Today I am grateful for Health Insurance.  I have had some health issues lately that we are still trying to diagnose but after receiving my first of many bills for $408 for an hour and half visit with a Neurologist.  And to look at the bottom of the page and see that I don't owe a penny, my heart skipped a beat.  Full of gratitude. I know I really am paying for it but that's one less thing to be stressed about.  Even if this certain doctor's visit consisted of another poppy pants incident by my adorable yet unable to hold her cheeks together daughter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I love it...we do a "gratitude" tree at Thanksgiving , but a gratitude month is even better.

So...is everything okay? I hope so!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I love it...we do a "gratitude" tree at Thanksgiving , but a gratitude month is even better.

So...is everything okay? I hope so!