July 19, 2010

Fruit Necklaces... Check!!!

It was on our summer list of things to do. Good thing it lasted about 20 seconds before she was bored. What can I say she is like her mother, if she's not interested she's not interested and there is no forcing it. Ok it was that or she just wanted to eat the fruit loops not getting the point of why are we wasting time putting it on a string? Again like her mother, just eat it don't waste time. I don't know why we do these things Olivia? Its just what we are supposed to do right as mothers? But you will have fun dangit!! It's been a long day, changes to come, I'm exhausted but more about that later. Love you livy even when we do silly activities.




Can you tell in the pictures that she won't even look at me? Smiling, yes. But clearly something more important was going on, like Toy Story was on FOR THE 400TH TIME!!!  Love it though, it's funny and I admit it, it can be a great babysitter when needed. 

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! You should put "Eat Froot Loops out of a bowl" on your list for next year. ;)

Anonymous said...

Amy,

My favorite post yet. It's fun to watch you grow as a mom in your blog. I love this post because it's so 'the-way-life-really-is'! From the ideal to the reality - it's truly life changing to be a mom and I enjoy reading your raw posts like this. Thanks!

Marci