I want to try and sum up this year in a few words.
242 times of feeling Humility beyond belief (probably more than that even)
10 years of Marriage Celebrated
365 days of finding Joy in the smallest of things
7 inches of Olivia's hair growing crazier and crazier
1 "first" birthday
753 Diet Cokes consumed
5 jobs, Wife, Mother, Photographer, Designer, Friend
2 visits by the Fire Department
42 new words Olivia says
1 poo poo in the tub experience
17 different hair products to try on Olivia's hair (haven't' found the golden one yet)
1 Yankees World Series Champs
5 Different patterns for Dresses made
13 Trips to the pool this summer
1 Crazy Girls weekend
3 Family Engagements
1 Happy Mothers Day, for the first time in 8 years.
2 furry rodents (RIP you filthy mice)
1 accidental Robbery
8 spontaneous road trips just to get away and think!
289 temper tantrums thrown
1 Trip to California
30 years of my birth OH MY!
1 Wasatch Back Relay
3 different running races
7,589 pictures taken
1 sad death
4 thoughts of moving
After creating this list and reflecting back on all of those experiences. It sounds horrible to say but I can't wait for 2009 to be over! Bring on 2010.
1 comment:
Amy I am with you. Good things happened in 2009. Things I am so so happy about but 2010 can only be better. I am looking forward to this new year and all the good happy things it has in store.
Love you Amy!!! Happy Bday
Post a Comment