Seriously what happened to those days????
Picture this.
Me.
Yoga.
Living Room.
Bob (aka. personal trainer Biggest Loser)
Big Screen T.V.,
I Pod,
Blackberry.
Don't all of my personally belongings defeat the purpose of the relaxing 45 minutes of yoga?
I regrettably lived without text messaging for approximately 5 days 9 hours and 36 minutes and it got me thinking...
Could I seriously go a day without my blogging, emails, facebook, or heaven for bid text messaging????
Oh I am getting nauseous just thinking about it. But really could I go a day, ok baby steps, 6 hours without any of those things? Does 3 hours at church count? My grandparents seem to live without those things and seem to be happy. I am not making any promises but just thinking out loud.
I remember the days in high school when my mom would let me borrow the cell phone "Only for Emergencies" and I would drive around holding the phone up to my ear so that others would be so impressed that this girl has a cell phone and can afford to pay the $12 a minute.
Anybody up to take on this challenge with me? We could have a sleep over with out any technology, and just giggle till our tummies can't take it anymore!
7 comments:
I am SO not up for the challenge, I'm not sure I remember how to function without my computer and phone. I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading your blog. I love it.
Your daughter is such a peach! I'm so happy for you guys.
Hi Amy,
It was good to hear form you. Your family is adorable and your daughter is beautiful!
Also, I was that girl in high school who had a phone the size of a brick always having fake conversations on it to "be cool." When in reality my mom threatened my life if I used it other then an emergency!
Thanks Amy! Yes I did the cupcakes as well. I'll be doing Haylie's Baby shower cake so I'm hoping it will turn out just a good if not better.
Haven't commented in a while so I have to tell you the pictures of the wedding are gorgeous and the blessing dress is perfect. It is so feminine and I'm sure it looked great next to her skin tone. As far as the technology and the exercise thing, good job for making the effort. I want to have a sleepover, I guess being in Billings would make that impossible.
Hey Amy, I just wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog and tell you how adorable that little Olivia is. I'm so glad to hear great adoption stories. Congrats on her and how lucky she is to get you too. It seems like she sure lucked out with a great family!
Oops, I just realized my daughter was signed in for that last comment. It's really Shawni.
We didn't have the internet for like a week..which meant no checking my blog or my friends blogs and it about killed me! It was hard!! I did figure out how to check facebook and my email on my phone, so I wasn't totally without, but I love my blog!
Post a Comment