Why is it when it is cold outside I promptly get the bug to shove my face full of naughty foods? That's right I am talking to you Mr. Double Chocolate Donut! I know where you live and I will find you and EAT YOU!
But seriously I get the cooking bug and just want to bake to my hearts content.
And is it just me or don't you hate it when you see a recipe online and they make it seem oh so easy. And they call for all these things that will seem to be so easy to find at the local market. And you roam and roam the aisles looking for something impossible to find.
Did anyone else now that Hot Red Pepper Sauce is also considering Tabasco Sauce? Or am I just a tard?
March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment