
If I EVER, I repeat EVER, want to buy one of these Call the Emergency Response Teams IMMEDIATELY!!! This makes me laugh so hard every time I see this commercial. And yet you know that the boy genius who came up with this is laughing at all of those bored and over consumers who have made him/her a millionaire. Again another idea that I am kicking myself over for not coming up with.
I'm serious get me my medication stat!
10 comments:
Don't knock it Amy! I have it and LOVE it! People laugh at me all the time and I don't even care. In case you are wondering, they carry them at Bed, Bath and Beyond!!!
Ok, you've got to check out this parody commercial for these damn things. Just google "the WTF blanket", and be prepared for some language... its hilarious.
Yeah, Brandon's brother sent him a picture of that last fall. Brandon thought it was hilarious and decided to buy it for me for our Anni. Best gift ever! But only the REAL one. The knock-off ones are super thin. Mine is SOFT, THICK, WARM. It looks stupid as hell, but if you're cold and you want to eat cereal on the couch, YOU CAN! You can sit and use a laptop in bed, WARM. So there.
HAHA!!! I LOVE that commercial- my favorite part is where the whole family is at some sporting event sitting up in the bleachers cheering all wearing these in different colors. Kills me every time. HIDEOUS!!!
Conner keeps asking us for one of these. He thinks it's the best thing ever.
My father-in-law threatened to buy me one because I am ALWAYS cold and wearing my bathrobe all day long. Of course, it doesn't help that we have to keep the thermostat at like 65...who knows, it might be nice to have one!
hi amy, thanks for commenting on my blog - it's been very fun to read up on my blog readers! you, your huzband, and daughter are adorable - really, your daughter is a DOLL! LOVE your pictures.
I'm laughing at that blanket, seriosuly, who thought of that and actually marketed it!! maybe that person is who lives in the big homes you drive by...? because I do believe most bigger homes are all business-owners.
keep in touch, and happy blogging!
Did you see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB0VT32ChpU&eurl=http://www.urlesque.com/&feature=player_embedded
oh man everytime I see this commercial I am so jealous of the people who are eating yet still warm from head to toe...I really want one of these, it's genius
I love it. In fact I was thinking we should get grandpa one for his birthday.
I am with Kim on the ball park I love that the family is all sporting them. It is the WTF blanket
Post a Comment