March 11, 2009

We're Back!!!





You would think it would be very pleasant to spend 5 days with your hubby at home. Um not so much in our house this week. Casey got sick on Saturday night, which I have to admit I was very suspicious and wondering if his naughtiness was carrying over from last week and he just wanted to skip out on church. Oh no! He was not happy and not healthy. And Ladies you all know how men are when they are sick (wink wink)

I decided to attend Sacrament meeting considering I haven't been in about 3 weeks, and I still wonder why I sometimes go when I can't hear a thing? But I returned home and he was still sick. Me, very bummed that I couldn't attend the Sacred Sunday dinner at my mom's. I was drooling from my house wondering what she had prepared for that day....Roast.....Ham..... Turkey. STOP I don't want to think about it anymore!

So on Monday morning I ran to the store to purchase cases, yes cases of Diet Coke because another snow storm was ahead and I always seem to be on a shortage in times of need. He wasn't feel all that great still but at least able to take a shower.

Monday night. I wake up at approximately O Three Hundred Hours and I can't breath. First I thought it was a horrible esophagus attack. Gasping for air. It is horrible and I would not wish this problem to my worst enemy. My body started to ache and I thought "NO HECK NO" (maybe not exactly those same words but my bishop could be reading this right now).

You know your sick when food commercials make you want to vomit!

Casey had to go into work and I honestly thought how in the world am I going to take care of little miss O, I can't even get out of bed? As a mom you think, I don't get a day off, no sick days here! So my dear sweet boyfriend came home from work and rescued the day. I honestly have never felt worse. Even though I am an adult it was one of those times you still wanted to call your mommy! So yes Olivia was in her pajamas for two straight days. Yes she did get a bath, barely by the two of us. But she probably felt like a caged animal spending most of her time either in her crib, or high chair, or we created a trap in our family room so she could at least walk around with her toys while one of us sat in pain on the couch.

We can at least get up today and clean up a tid bit. I may even take a shower! It reminded me how much I appreciate my health.

Oh and I also accomplished my goal of no Internet, no blogging, no face book, for an entire day. Does not being able to have the energy to turn my computer on count??

6 comments:

TheShippenFamily said...

If you are ever that sick again you better call me so I can come get Olivia.
Glad your on the mend!

CaraDee said...

Poor babies! Glad you're finally feeling better.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I'm sorry you guys were so sick! No fun! I didn't know you had a boyfriend??

The Studes said...

innercraftiness.blogspot.com

You are in luck I posted it on a new blog I'm starting!
if you do more then 14 cupcakes you will need more frosting tubs. =)

Brenda said...

I feel your pain! As I was hunched over the loo, I wanted nothing but my mommy to hold my hair back like I had done for the four other people in my house. Unfortunately there's no sick leave for us moms! Hope you feel better soon.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm so sorry you were so sick! It's been going around and it is NO FUN!!!