February 27, 2009

Slight Addiction!!!!

Is it a bad thing that I have eaten by myself 3, count em three, boxes of Fruit Gushers in a week. Slight addiction I think.


I have also learned that I have mastered the technique of using my 10 toes to their full potential. They come in very handy when your hands are full. I find myself either picking up things with my toes or kicking things across the house to get them to where they are supposed to be. REAL Salt Lake here I come!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Not you too! I say I'm buying them for Jax...... So pretty please call me! I want to hang out AND do Easter pics of Jax. Olivia is just the cutest little bug! Love you!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I can EASILY eat 3 boxes of gushers in a week! And, I pick things up with my toes all the time! Maybe both are just "mom things"!

jEn said...

i tagged you! the toe thing... i'm a master at it! and my issue are those dang choc. eggs!