February 26, 2009

This week in review!!

Happy 11 Month Birthday Little Missy!!


I am not exagerating when I say that the other day Olivia did not pick up one single toy! All she wanted to do was ReAd, rEaD, ReAd!!!! We literally read book after book all day long. It was so cute she would go pick up a book and come up to me and hand it to me, sit on my lap wait until I was done and then go pick up another book.


I can't wait until the day when I don't have to fork out $100 a month for formula!!


I found this "pretty" the other day and just fell in love with it.


She will only keep these type of bows in her hair and won't have anything to do with the headbands, can't blame the kid they do look a little painful.


Her and Daddy chilling in her little cubby in her room.


I went to get her from her nap and this is what I get a nice spit of the tongue. Well good morning to you to little miss sunshine!!


With all of this excitement this week, we have also had our kitchen sink flood, had my phone die, and girls night with Melissa and Cara (thanks ladies I needed that).

2 comments:

melody said...

I agree, the reading is SO fun. Does she have any favorite books yet? Julia goes through phases. Right now she is all about her big Mother Goose nursery rhymes book. I, however, could use a change!

Jill said...

Hey Miss O! Happy almost 1 year birthday! I had so much fun loving on you last weekend! I love you so much! AND ... I love your mama, too! She's the greatest sister ever!

Keep reading and I'll see you in 2 weeks!