February 19, 2009

HELP!




As I watch the weather reports I get more and more excited about running again. However I need a jogging stroller.

Does ANYONE have any advice or recommendations on a good one, but one that I don't have to sell my left arm for?????

Or is anyone interested in selling theirs?
PLEASE (even strangers leave comments) Thank you in advance!

12 comments:

that's me photo said...

This is funny that you had a post about this because I was just talking to my neighbor about it today. There are a few used jogger stroller on KSL for around $60 or you can buy that same stroller for $150.

I also need to see what your schedule is like in March so you can take our family photos.

Coatsy's said...

Gavin bought me a BOB pink and Brown jogging stroller from Wastach running. It was a little over $300 dollars I think, but well worth the money. It is the best stroller I have ever had..... Go check them out or you can look at mine... Either way. I still need to you give me a call. I have a job for you :)

melody said...

I have totally been researching running strollers for the past several weeks. I need a double so I can't say that I know the best one for you. However, I have been using the BabyTrend Expedition (loved it because I could easily click the car seat in during the first several months, doesn't really apply anymore) and it has worked out great. The stroller has such a low pricetag compared to others on the market, so it is worth it for the money. (Sorry, this will be long!) I have also looked at Bob strollers, which are incredible, most likely the best out there, but very pricey. All the reviews are glowing, 5 stars all around. Anyway, whatever you choose, one feature I really like is the option to lock or release the front wheel.

Good luck with your stroller hunt! Sorry if this is more info than you needed, this is just a subject that has been on my mind a lot lately!

Brittney and Jordan said...

I have a jogging stroller that you can have if you want. It's in good shape but just needs to be cleaned up (it's been in the basement for quite a while). call me 809-2671
-Brittney

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

I love to give advice on baby stuff- usually unsolicited
:) I LOVE my BOB stroller! Worth every penny. They go on sale every 4-6 months for 20% off online or check craig's list for a used one. It is a little bit of an investment upfront but you can sell it when you are done with it and get a lot of your money back.

Ashlee said...

Don't cheap out too much. I have one and I HATE it and never use it. Mine's from Target, an Instep, I think. My friend has a BOB revolution and I love that thing. It makes me want to run! Check craigslist and get a used one, but get a good one or it will suck running with it. I promise. I'm a stroller snob. :)

nancy said...

The one I had for Zack I got at
Toys R us and it worked great. I don't think it was that much maybe $150 or so but it has lasted over 5 years.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Hey... I was in the market for a jogger and I saw some on KSL for anywhere from $25 to $75 that were all in pretty decent condition. That's a good idea... I don't know if CJ would sit in a stroller at this stage.

Paul/Heather said...

thats the one I have. I LOVE IT!

Marie Stott said...

I love mine, it s Dreamer Design. I will probably be selling it cause I'll need a double. I bought it last summer for $150 I'll sell it to you for $100 if you want it.
It's in great condition and folds up super easy. Let me know.

Kristin said...

If you pay me a hundred dollars I will come hold Olivia and run in front of you...