So we were eating a delicious dinner tonight
Breakfast: sausage + eggs + french toast = YUMMY
And I was about done, because I eat at super speed and am always done with my meal when Casey is about 1/4 way done.
I said to him "Do you plan out your last bite?"
He looked at me confused. "What" he said
"Do you plan out your last bite" (repeating myself even though I know he clearly heard me the first time)
"Do you say to yourself, while eating, that is my favorite part of the meal and so I would like to remember this gracious meal with the best bite."
He laughed hysterically and said "NO".
Well I do.
You learn something new about each other everyday.
February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I also plan my first bite so there!
I rarely do, just when it's something I LOVELOVELOVE. My friend jsut posted about that same thing the other day. She's Little Pink Houses on my blog roll of friends.
I totally do this too. I also ration my drink so that I have just enough to wash down my meal when I'm done without having to refill my cup.
I totally plan my last bite! Haha! I thought I was weird because of it...now I know that I have plenty of company! :)
I eat super speedy AND plan my last bite. But usually I eat a few more even after. EEK!
I totally do that too. I put it to the side of my plate so it will not be disturbed by the other food!!
Post a Comment