January 16, 2009

Olivia Lately

This kid is so dang funny I constantly find myself laughing and doing things I swore I wouldn't do as a mother. What she is doing lately....


She says/yells DADA!! all the live long day. And will occasionally say MAMA if I have repeated it a million times.
She says "Ball" or "Ba"
She waves when you say HI
She claps anytime she hears someone else clap
If you laugh while talking to someone, she assumes you are laughing at her and she laughs
She plays Peek a Boo!
She is into everything!
She blows kisses.
She still won't eat anything with abnormal texture, just like her mother.



If you’re seeing some consistency it is that her mouth is always open usually with a loud scream. People are always looking at me after she screams like they think she is un happy. Oh No I always say “THAT IS HER HAPPY SCREAM” she just gets so excited and I guess that is the best way to let EVERYONE know!





Playing Hide and Seek, her favorite game!



Thanks Kate for this great gift she loves it!! Parents not so much! Payback I guess right Jill for all those years! Kidding it really isn’t bad!

8 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such a cutie head! I love the pic of her sticking out her tongue! Too fun!

natalie said...

Thank goodness for blogs and the chance it gives us to capture these moments. I hated scrapbookinga dn so this is way easier. Do you think we recieve blessings? It is journaling. I am so impressed by Casey's birthday idea. For him and Matt being such good friends-none of that creativity rubbed off on Matt. Good job Casey! Where are you getting all of Olivia's little tights. I like them because they're thick for warmth and cute. Let me know.

Coatsy's said...

I know I keep saying this, but gosh Olivia is so stinkin cute i just want to squeeze her..... She is wonderful!!!! how blessed you are to have her :)

Kim said...

Lock your doors. lock em tight because I am *this* close to coming in and stealing that child from you! She is beyond adorable and I want her!!!!!! love you guys

Jill said...

Cute, cute, super dang cute pictures! Liv ... I miss you TONS and TONS! When are you going to come and visit auntie Jill again? I have such fun plans of all the fun things we'll do as you get older! Hope you (and your mommy and daddy) know how much I love you!

Hugs and kisses!
Aunt Jill

Nedra said...

I'm coming to see her and I can't wait!!!
She just gets cuter by the picture!
Love you all,
Aunt Ned

Ashlee said...

Gosh, could that girl possibly be ANY cuter?!? Those cheeks are adorable! I can't wait to see her and kiss her in person. And I HOPE we can be there when you're all sealed-

Casey's a great hubby, what a fun idea! You guys are an awesome duo and that little Olivia is ONE LUCKY GIRL!

See you soon!

nancy said...

She is getting so big. I am so in love with her. We need to see you guys we miss you!