Sorry babe that you have boobs and
Jon sorry I just happen to come
across your picture. You're the lucky winner!
I could do this ALL Day!
The best part is at the very end
after their "final pose" they
do a little dance, and the truth
is I can totally see them doing
that exact thing!
Gotta love stupid humor!
Jon sorry I just happen to come
across your picture. You're the lucky winner!
I could do this ALL Day!
The best part is at the very end
after their "final pose" they
do a little dance, and the truth
is I can totally see them doing
that exact thing!
Gotta love stupid humor!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
5 comments:
WOW! I've got a real dilemna here, Amy. I don't know if I should come down and egg your car/house or watch it again. That is DISTRUBINGLY HILARIOUS. I had tears in my eyes from laughing... and because of how proud I am of Casey and mines performance. Breathtaking right? Yes. However, I do regret my choice to wear a hat... that wasn't very professional.
PS> That hurt just watching. I couldn't do a SINGLE one of those moves.
funny. damn funny.
Holy cow! That was just what I needed today ... A REALLY GOOD LAUGH! Jon and Cas, all I can say is ... well, I'm at a loss of words cause I'm laughing so hard. Thanks Am!
Oh that was GOOOOOD.
LOL! that was hilarious! How does casey feel about the "boob thing"?!! Ha!!
Post a Comment