TAGGED BY JEN.
here are the rules:
NO CLEANING
NO STRAIGHTENING
NO WIPING KIDS NOSES
NO WIPING KIDS NOSES
Self Portrait
Ok so this was earlier, as much as I was tempted to sneak a picture
of Casey while he was sleeping, I figured I'd better not since we have to
spend all day together tomorrow.

Closet
I know I know, I have a lot of jeans!
But I'm willing to bet so do most of YOU!!!
Ok so this was earlier, as much as I was tempted to sneak a picture
of Casey while he was sleeping, I figured I'd better not since we have to
spend all day together tomorrow.
Closet
I know I know, I have a lot of jeans!
But I'm willing to bet so do most of YOU!!!

7 comments:
Love the shoes..I could never walk in those things!
Those shoes are so heaven! Were did you get them? Hey my mom said she saw Casey at the BYU game the other day!She was excited to tell me! Any hoo, check out my blog a couple post back i did it and your house is lots cuter and cleaner than mine!
I want those paisley shoes!NOW!!!
Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this tag right now. I should have time tomorrow...right after I clean my whole house!!! :)
hey sista...i want you to take pictures of my kids before it turns too cold outside...you up for the challenge of my two monsters? what do you charge and all that good stuff? email me or call me... kjgubler@hotmail.com 755-8079
Ok, ok... I know you tagged me and I'm planning on doing it... soon. CJ is obsessed with the laptop lately so I haven't been able to "blog" as much. He likes to pop off the shift key. I'm jealous of your HOT shoes!! Arrrr... I need to get some new shoes! And... clothes... I'm also jealous of your cute house. I need one of those too... eventually.
I love your house! It is so beautiful!
Post a Comment