September 7, 2008

Wasatch 2008

We have gone up to Wasatch State Park for over 30 Years (never missed a year) since our grandparents started this tradition. We used to have a blast when we were little, taking bike rides, playing football, putting on skits, making crafts, golf, playing ROOK, and eating of course. But now its fun to see all the great grand kids doing the same things!! This year was a little different than most with some sickness, etc, but I hope you all know how much we love you guys and you mean the world to us. We love spending our time with you all more than anything. Thanks everyone for the good times and plenty of laughter.


4 comments:

The Thurstons said...

You're quick Am...Thanks for sharing the pics. It was a good time as always...we look forward to Wasatch 2009...but, for now, we look forward to sleeping in our own bed tonight!

Ashlee said...

Ah, it always makes me happy/sad to see Wasatch pics. It looks SO FUN (I'd even suck up the camping!) and we've NEVER made it. :( BOO! I hate living so far away from you all. Looks like you had fun- maybe next year we'll make it?!? Thanks for posting the pics!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Aw... I'm sad we missed out on the rest of the fun! Stupid stomach flu! That picture of CJ and Nana is priceless! So adorable. Can't wait till next year...

nancy said...

I am with the rest we had such a great time. I couldnt wait to see your pics, knew they'd be great. Love ya!!