
We went to Good Things Utah the other day for my Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday MOM! It was so fun and exciting to see the behind the scenes action. I still am kicking myself that I didn't send in a video to be one of their "Guest Hosts". Oh well you win some you lose some!!
9 comments:
I like to watch that show..in fact I am so sad I DVR it when I am at work! That would be fun to go and visit.
I so saw your mom that day, when they said happy birthday to her, I think it might have beent he day my fam was there with the Strawberry days royality. Hosting was so fun, I want to do it again! you would have been good at it!
Oh my gosh Amy you could be Necia's siter!
when did your hair get so long? are those extension? you can tell me the truth... i think i should try and see Good Things Utah. it must be the cool thing to do... you're the third or fourth person i know who's gone... happy 25th colleen!
Amy,
Looks like you guys had a blast. I am so jealous! Tell your mom, Happy "late" birthday.
My friend and I went to watch that show once. It was so much fun. What a great job to have!!
oh man you would have killed it as a guest host...i love this show...how do you get tickets??
Are you and Necia? holding hands?
What's the story there?
Looks like so much fun!! You would have been such a fun guest host!
Post a Comment