June 12, 2008

Update!




So I haven't updated for a while, or so it seems, so I'll give you a little update of what I've been up to. First we ran in our first race of the year,yea I didn't pass out!!! Little Pony Express Days where we live. It was fun, rainy, but yet fun. We have finished our yard, finally and I feel like the work is just beginning. I LOVE mowing the yard, sick I know. She's (the mower) is such a beauty. Although she and I have a "love-hate" relationship we're growing on each other! I have a feeling we will become good friends this summer.

2 comments:

emily said...

Your yard looks great! We are in the process of doing ours on our own and it SUCKS! Taking forever. We MIGHT have a yard by the end of the summer. Cross your fingers!!

Robyn said...

Congrats on the race, you rock! and your house and yard is very cute! Hey tell Cas I have some even better pictures of him so to watch out for friday flashback, cuz i just went through all of my old boxes!:) ps your picts are cute, good job!