January 22, 2008

Sundance 2008!





Casey, Ryan, Debbie and I ventured out into the glamorous world of Sundance this year. Casey and I usually go up to Park City for a day, but we decided to go see some films this year. One of which was the world premier of U2 in 3D! After several fist fights and some choice words we made it into the show and Casey scored us with seats on the second row! The show was amazing but the best part was afterwards when U2 came on stage and answered questions. First out of the audience to raise his hand was my brother Ryan (who is the biggest u2 fan ever!) asked if they are going to come to Salt Lake City again in concert. It was so fun to see them that close. My camera battery was on its last limb, I honestly don't know how it even lasted long enough to get these few pics. I apologize for the quality but I was just shooting whatever I could. We sat right in front of Woody Harrelson, and he gave us glare for taking his picture. Sorry dude suck it up that's why you get paid the big bucks! Can't wait until next year. Other stars we saw included: Robert De Niro, Bruce Willis, Al Gore, and Robert Redford. (Mom he was looking pretty good, we could get his number for you!!)

10 comments:

Amy M. said...

Are you freakin' kidding me. I wanted to go up there so bad, just to see U2. That is so awesome. (And you say that you usually dont have exciting things to write about). Seriously, you saw some big names. I bet it was a blast. What did they say about coming in concert?

Sally said...

You guys have the most fun of anyone I know. I just read about the F.Festival in the paper and call it good. Well, not true, since we did go to the One Republic concert. Anyway, you were so close you could smell U2's sweat! Wow....your hair is beautiful by the way. I like it long.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Who is this U2 you speak of?

Jill said...

Okay Am ... next year you need to take me along. That sounds super fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!

I miss you tons and can't wait to see you next weekend!

Love ya!

CaraDee said...

I AM SO JEALOUSSSSSSS! If I rub up on you next time we meet, it's cause I want to steal a little bit of the U2 glow you will be carrying.

emily said...

That is so sweet! How do you get tickets to that stuff?

nancy said...

How fun. YOu guys are so cute! I need to get out do something fun.

The Johnsons said...

I live vicariously through you! You guys are so fun. Cute picture of you two. Keep enjoying life so that I may have fun as well. :)

Unknown said...

TO answer everyone's questions:
#1 - Yes they said that they are definetly coming to concert here, they said SLC was sophisticated and they love it here.
#2 - U2 they are just a small high school band, you may be able to find them on You tube.
#3 - We got local tickets for $15 bucks, turns out we could have sold them for #1,000 a Piece! Yikes.
#4 - Next year everyone is invited!!

Christine said...

I have always wanted to do that! How fun.