Okay so we decided seeing as how it seems like it is NEVER going to STOP snowing here we are going to build a snowman, who needs a 4 year old do to that? So we can blame it on the snow, but we were having a difficult time building the proper snowman with three perfectly shaped circles. But oh well this is what we ended up with. Our snowman, "Herman" has a perfect "FRUMBUM"!!! Hey we are trying okay. And we are going to take pictures as the progress of him melting and make one of those flash books, when you flip it fast it shows him melting. I'm so excited if this dang sun would ever make an appearance. Goodbye for now ya'll.
January 24, 2008
"FrumBum"
Okay so the definition of the phrase "FrumBum" is typically when you see a woman/man who's unfortunately inherited an excess of fluff in the front stomach area! In my mind in looks like a bum, butt, whatever you would like to call it, but it's in the front. If you want to piece it together it's like Front/Bum. Get it???


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love Herman! I am really hoping that he's still there when I come up next time. I would love to meet him. He appears to be a rather dashing fellow, even if he does have a flumbum ... or as I like to refer to it ... a muffin top!
Love you guys!
You are a retard and I love you for it.
I love you guys are so cute!! I want to come see your house so bad so one day I amy just pop in..
Amy,
I love the term "frumbum". I know you guys are proabably sick of the snow, but my poor kids are praying that we actually get a couple flurries. Cross our finger.
P.S. I tagged you. Have fun.
that's the saddest looking snowman I've ever seen...jk. You and Casey did a great job! When ya having us over for dinner?
I'm pretty sure I have a frumbum!
Post a Comment