Okay so please tell me I am not the only one to do this.... But you'd think I was 14 years old with this lovely creature that has appeared on my face!! As my mother or nieces and nephews would like to always do, point at it and say "what is that?" That's a boost to the self esteem!! Anyways so I am doing my darnedest to cover this "thing" up and so I do what every woman does and puts makeup on. Unless you are one of those women who has naturally beautiful skin (Miss Debbie) and you can't relate to this, but just enjoy. So I apply the makeup and continue getting ready. And as those of you who know me, know that I must have my 44oz Diet Coke at the crack of dawn. So I as my regular routine go to the local Chevron and get my drink, and I notice that the lady behind the counter is giving me an odd look. I am thinking to myself "lady what's your problem?". As I get back into my car I glance into the mirror as I am backing up and realize to my wondering eyes that I STILL have a glob of makeup about the size of a quarter on my face. What a numskull I am!! Only me, Only me.
If any of you have embarrassing stories feel free to share. I think this is a good idea because you understand when you play that awful game and someone asks "what's your most embarrassing story" and you draw a blank? You know that you have numerous events to express but you can't for the life of you recall, well I think I am going to blog it from now on. For my "journal", yes I am counting this as my journal, and for all of your entertainment. Enjoy and happy trails!
January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is funny. I can't think of a story of my own right now, but believe me there are plenty. Oh wait, how about when I ran into you in the store and I looked horrible! That could be one. :)
Poor Poor Amy!
Hey love! That is AWESOME! I wish I could have been there! Hope you are staying warm up there in the frigid cold. Remember ... it's sunny in St. George and you're always welcome!
Love ya! Your sis
Amy,
That is hysterical! Sounds like something that would happen to me. Embarrassing... I sent my kids to school in their PJ's thinking that it was spirit week. Thanks for the laugh.
it must be something in the air cause my face has been busting out huge zits too. like the kind i haven't had since i was 13. it sounds rotten, but it makes me feel better that i have a sister with blemishes on her face too.
good thing it was just at the chevron and not a job interview. or a blind date. yikes.
dude...if you're talking about the chevron out here in saratoga I wouldn't sweat it...I've seen the ladies that work there...you would look better than them with your head shaved and 10 huge zits!
My dear sweet cousin. I would be in the same boat as you. I even went to the face doc and took zack with me, bad idea he told everyone for the next week that I had to get my face fixed!!
OH my freakin' hell Amy! That is the best story I've heard in a long time... That would happen to you! Remember in high school when you dated Frank Gilmore and he reached into your pocket and you had a maxi pad in there - and he freaked out? That's another story that "would only happen to you" .... Loves!
remember when you had one of those creatures on your face when you, me, and aubrey went to disneyland? funny......
Good to see you smiling. Add us to your links kcandersally.blogspot.com
Post a Comment