November 29, 2012

Christmas Tree

 
I don't wanna hear that you can't create this craft. Go look in the mirror and say I can do this. And when you are done in 24 seconds and you didn't have to run to the store and spend a dime. You will look back in the mirror and say "I did it, holy freaking cow that was easy".

Grab books around the house. If possible around the same size. A Christmas tree ornament. And a candlestick, jar, kids toy block. Open your books to the middle start stacking them on top of your base (candlestick, jar, etc) and when you reach the height you like. Plop your ornament on the top and there ya have it. A Christmas craft. Now go eat a brownie for all your accomplishments.
 


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime Lyn said...

Your blog is super super cute! I am glad you stopped by my blog and left such a sweet comment so that I could find you! I am for sure a new follower! :o)
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy