July 29, 2012

Brief update

Things are a little crazy right now. I'm in business mode, de-junking mode, and reality check mode.
 I am in the works of some exciting things.
I am throwing things away like crazy, watch out you may see a naked 4 year old running around.
I am in a daily mode of reminding myself that I am smart enough, pretty enough and that gosh darn it people like me.

I am anxiously waiting to hear if I have lost 10 years of photos, at which any moment I will cry hysterically and so loud that someone will think I have lost an arm. Cross your fingers that this doesn't happen.

We have been spending a lot of family time together and I'm eating up every moment of it. Hubs in not working nights anymore and I can't tell you how grateful I am for that. We finally can do things as a family and occasionally he will escort me on a date, ya know to the dollar movies!  My mum's arranged a family weekend that was awesome and much needed. Oliva finally achieved her life long goal of having her face painted. My brother and his family moved to Denver and I am wishing this didn't happen. And Liv is in 4-5 year old soccer. Nuff said for any human being who has ever watched this event occur. I swear it's better than watching people trip (and we all secretly don't want to admit how funny that is).










3 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

as you know... I am officially in love with you. the end.

Oh and my GFC is being weird, but it let me follow you through it using my twitter. How cool is that?! Who knew that you could do that?! I sure didn't!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hahaha! I love your posts!

Lindsi Jo said...

Hey girl, You are awesome! I have been going through a lot of similar things myself and can I recommend a book that is amazing! I am reading it for the 6th time and it is hitting me harder than ever (like it is the 1st time I am reading it) It is called Remembering Wholeness & it is basically about Remembering how incredibly awesome we each are. Or, The Power... I just finished reading that one and it is FANTASTIC! I hope you are doing well, I miss seeing you and hanging out!