Mothers Day 2012
This holiday changes perspectives every year it seems.
In the past I have hated the thought of it, stayed in bed and cried.
Other years I have been overwhelmed with joy.
This year I am grateful that I am a mommy.
True my motherhood came different than most. Many years later than expected.
Not the way I dreamed as a little girl. But I wouldn't change the way I became a mom to this special little girl for anything in the world. Literally the years, tears, and fears were worth it.
This year I am grateful that I am a mother to one. I never know when I will be able to hold another baby in my arms but I pray one day that will happen again.
For now I will enjoy the one I have.
I love that she is the only person in the world that gets to call me mommy.
I am grateful that I am surrounded by amazing mothers!
I was raised by the kindest mother I know. And it is all coming full circle knowing that she was raised by the sweetest genuine woman, my grandma.
I am thankful for all that they have taught me, the way they raised me.
I am thankful for a Mother in Law who raised my hubby to me an amazing father.
She was raising 4 boys by herself. Say no more right?
And once again she was raised by an excellent woman.
We are lucky!




No comments:
Post a Comment