I know I am only a few weeks behind on posting Easter.
Don't remind me on how behind I am.
But this year we decided to hit up the good old PG egg hunt before I headed off to work.
Liv was stoked because when we first got there she spotted a bright pink egg.
I have a video of it, that is classic.
Let's just say she egg hunt was 49 seconds and 37 of those she was chasing after this gosh darn egg.
When she first went to pick it up she accidentatlly kicked it, sending it halfway across the court.
When she caught up to it, she picked it up and dropped it to basket, missing the basket.
Picked it up again to drop it another time.
And believe it or not one more time of picking it up and it fell to the ground.
Finally she got her grubby little fingers on the bright pink egg and IT WAS HERS!!
Gotta give the kid credit for her dedication to the one egg she wanted.
Then she got to meet the Bunny.
And she and I both were as flustered as can be when the bunny helper talked back to her.
I'm used to be ignored and just given a simple head shake by those guys.
Liv was so excited that the Easter Egg bunny actually spoke!
We don't have a poser on our hands.....I don't know what you are talking about.
Then came Easter morning.
That gosh darn silly easter bunny made her track through the house to find her basket.
After she found it, we sat her down and talked to her about the real meaning of Easter.
I have this basket that has scriptures and little items that resemble things about Easter.
For example a nail, an egg to represent the empty tomb, sacrament cup and how we take the sacrament to remember our Savior. etc.
She loved it and we didn't want to her only think of Peanut Butter eggs on Easter but the real meaning.
We were planning on spending the day with Casey's family but plans got cancelled.
So we had a mini get together with Cathy and Nan and Gramp.
Liv was in heaven.
She loves those guys, especially since she has their complete and undivivded attention.
You know how you have those expectations of how you will get a "perfect Sunday dress"
picture especially on Easter.
Well ya no, that didn't happen.
So we will take this random picture of us on a walking trail.
We came across some horses and the country girl in me came out.
Don't laugh.
Liv loved that I was feeding the horses.
Then believe it or not Liv took all these following pictures.
I think I have a photographer on my hands.













1 comment:
Looks like a great Easter to me!!
Post a Comment